Company Introduction -
Founded in 1995, Heartway Medical Products Co. Ltd. has grown into a leading international manufacturer and distributor of quality lines of power scooters, power wheelchairs and manual wheelchairs. Our company was created by a group of mobility professionals, each averaging over 15 years of experience in the industry. With manufacturing based in Taiwan, the company has developed a group of medical products that accommodate the needs of mobility demands worldwide.
Since 2001, Heartway power wheelchairs and scooters have been available in the United States. Our products have quickly become one of the top brands in the country by bringing advanced features, innovative designs and affordable pricing to the consumer.
Heartway products are sold throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and South America by an established network of high quality DME/HME providers. Our providers are chosen carefully to ensure that the customers who buy our products obtain a high level of service commensurate with the quality of our products. If you are interested in seeing our products or would like to purchase one of our models, please contact us.
Heartway has always supported industry standards, ranging from waste control to product safeguards. As such, we are ISO 13485 certified, FDA approved and we are a GMP accredited world-class manufacturer.
- We back our product lines and support services with a strict adherence to our company policy of accountability.
- Our company initiates, develops and maintains quality control over every aspect of our products and services;
- We back every product with quality assurance and product satisfaction;
- We continually monitor the market for customer needs in order to develop state-of-the-art product innovations and an increased level of support service;
- We research new and better ways to develop new products and improve existing products to keep pace in today’s marketplace.
We have been known worldwide for our innovation and quality in the mobility industry for over 16 years. Our line of scooters and wheelchairs are manufactured to meet the diverse needs of the mobility market based on the highest safety standards. Through research and then extensive testing, our products are built for durability, reliability and functionality to ensure superior quality for our end-users.